- To proclaim the Resurrection Power to the world.
- To minister deliverance by preaching life-changing truth to the lost, shattered and desperate souls.
- To help people experience an abundant life in God and to proclaim the vision of healing to broken and shattered lives for the glory of God.
- To share the love of God in more practical ways to the “easily ignored” drug users and dealers, prostitutes, alcoholics, battered women, victims of child abuse and the destitutes in general.
STATEMENT OF BELIEF
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who was crucified, died, was buried and rose again from the dead and ascended to the right hand of God, the Almighty.
- We believe in the rapture of the Saints at the end of the dispensation of grace when the dead in Christ will rise first and those who are alive will be caught up to meet Jesus.
- We believe that the Holy Bible was written according to God’s inspiration.
- We believe in Water Baptism by immersion; in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- We believe in Divine healing in the name of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the giving of alms to the poor, the sick, the homeless, and the destitutes in the community.
- We believe that it is the obligation of every believer to bring tithes and freely give offerings in their local churches. ” Bring ye all the tithes into the store-house, that there may be meat in my house; and prove me now here with, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it” (Malachi 3:10).
Our vision is to present salvation as a gift of God, brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in Jesus Christ our Lord
“For by grace ye are saved through faith; and that not of yourself: it is the gift of God; not of works lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them” (Ephesians 2:8-10).